Thursday, January 5, 2012

Home Made Wingers!


I don't know about you, but I love Wingers sticky fingers.  They are sooo yummy!  So naturally when I found a recipe for them I was so excited!  It was such an easy recipe and took me a whopping 10 minutes to prepare and just 18 minutes to cook.  I am a huge fan of quick and easy meals, I mean who isn't?  


Here is the recipe:
First go buy a bag of Tysons breaded chicken strips and the follow the cooking directions (fast and easy, but if you prefer to make your own go right ahead).


Now for the SPECIAL Wingers Sauce
  • 1 and ½ cups brown sugar
  • 6 Tbsp FRANKS hot sauce (*It has to be FRANKS! I use the buffalo flavor and it is delicious, but the original would taste good too!*)
  • 4 Tbsp water
Heat sauce until sugar is dissolved, then pour over chicken!
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment