Wednesday, January 4, 2012

the start of something NEW

it's official... i am a blogging girl!  i honestly didn't think this day would come, but now that it has arrived i must admit i am pretty excited.  i am still discovering all the different quirks and special effects one can do so bare with me as i get a handle on things!  i've decided this post is going to be about new things in my life, as it is a start of a new year.  number one, and most important new thing in my life is, I GOT MARRIED!  


(HAPPY DAY)

(the brides maids and grooms men)

(two of my brides maids, brittany and mckell)


i got married october 28th, 2011 in the salt lake temple to the most wonderful, loving, helpful, attractive (i am a little biased) husband EVER!  i wonder all the time how i got so lucky!  it all began one fall night.... psych!  the great and wonderful story of how i met my husband will have to wait for another time, i've gotta keep you on your toes a little bit right?  the second new thing in my life is, drum roll please... i got a new job!  it was very unexpected, as i currently have a job and wasn't seeking employment anywhere else, but it is a great opportunity and i couldn't say no.  cross your fingers that everything will go well for me!  third new thing, i've become addicted to cooking in a crock-pot.  did you ever think it was possible?  well i am here to tell you that it is such a lifesaver!  (and the clean up isn't bad either).  the current favorite crock-pot recipe is, salsa chicken!  it is divine!  and i bet all you ladies can guess where i found this wonderful recipe..... does pinterest ring a bell?  yes, i have to admit it, i am a fellow pinterester and i LOVE it!  so does my husband.. not... i just remind him "this is where your yummy meals come from, don't hate."  these are just a few of the wonderful new things in my life and i look forward to many, many more to come      

No comments:

Post a Comment